Business Liability Bonds
Protect Your Business Interests
Business Liability Bonds from Russell Insurance Group
Business owners, contractors, administrators, and estate executors: these are just a few of the many individuals who may need a bond. Your friends at Russell Insurance Group can help provide the protection required to provide peace of mind.
So…why would you need a bond? There are a variety of reasons, which include:
- Contractors who need to post a bond to guarantee work in order to meet local municipal licensing requirements
- Business owners looking to guarantee payment for state taxes, utility bills and other fees
- Attorneys with clients who must post court bonds as administrators or executors to guarantee the ethical execution of asset distribution in estate settlement issues.
There are a variety of bond types that Russell Insurance Group can provide:
- Probate and other Court bonds
- Surety bonds
- Contract Performance bonds
Russell Insurance Group offers business liability bonds that protect your business interests.
Bonds are NOT the same as an Insurance Policy
Talk to the pros at Russell Insurance Group
There IS a difference between a bond and an insurance policy and sometimes it can get confusing. Here’s a simple way to understand the difference. A surety bond protects a consumer, guaranteeing their investments and looking after their interests. A liability insurance policy protects you, the insured, from financial repercussions of lawsuits. In essence, the primary difference is which party is protected. Remember: a bond protects the consumer (your customer), while a liability insurance policy protects YOU, the insured.